Premier Members – we’ve got an exciting opportunity just for you!
We’re now calling for applicants for our ‘Membership Spotlight’ – an opportunity to promote yourself to your peers, fellow AWA+D members, and gain exposure across the multiple disciplines AWA+D represents. Featured members will be promoted in a post on our blog – it’s a great way to let others know about who you are professionally, your philosophies and ambitions, and your contributions to the allied fields of architecture and design.
To submit, all you need to do is send us a headshot, 1-2 portfolio images, a brief biography, and answers to any FOUR of the following questions (your choice!):
- Why did you become an architect
- Who have been your greatest influencers and why?
- What excites you creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
- What do you feel are some of your most important achievements?
- What are some of the insights of being a woman in your occupation?
- What do you think/hope your occupation will look like in 10 years?
To be considered, please submit images and a Word (.docx) file as an external Dropbox or Google Drive link to us here.
For examples of past Member Spotlights, check out these posts:
In addition to this opportunity for exposure, Premier Members also get a featured listing on our “Find a Professional” page. If you’re a premier member and haven’t filled out your listing yet, please login to your account and get that added so you can get the most from your membership and further promote yourself and your practice!