Continuing our 95th anniversary celebrations, we will be holding our symposium, IMAGINING LA, on May 13th from 10am to 2 pm at the Woman’s Club of Hollywood. Be sure to register before this event sells out! The symposium itself draws inspiration from Los Angeles’s rich history of women who have helped imagine and shape the future of our city.
Our panelists include a selection of Los Angeles’s most innovative practitioners across the fields of urban planning, housing, education, transportation, and policy including:
- Gail Goldberg, Executive Director of ULI Los Angeles and former Director of Los Angeles City Planning Department
- Andra Hoffman, Los Angeles Community College District Trustee and California Community College Trustees board member
- Ellen Wright, Director of Terminal Planning at Los Angeles World Airports
- Denice Wint, Senior Project Manager, Innovative Housing Opportunities
- Dora Epstein Jones (Moderator), Executive Director A+D Architecture+Design Museum
CALL TO ACTION
Want to get involved? Event sponsors donating $1200 and contributing sponsors donating $500 receive recognition in all printed and electronic materials relating to the event, full paid admission for two tickets, special mention at the sponsored event, and optional company-supplied promotional materials for display at the symposium. If you’re interested in sponsoring, please contact our Director of Sponsorship for more information. In addition, you can help us spread word about the symposium by printing flyers for your office to share with others who might want to join as well!
We hope you’ll join us in reflecting on LA’s history and sharing our ideas and optimism for a future driven by architecture, planning and design! Register here.